2. Applicant transfers investment and Regional Centre Fee into a nominated escrow account.
3 . Immigrant Petition by an Alien Entrepreneur application is lodged (I-526) with USCIS.
4. Immigrant Petition is approved by US authorities.
5. Visa application (DS-260) is lodged with USA National Visa Center. Applicant and family may be subject to biometric tests.
6. Medical and Health screening.
7. An interview may be requested and conducted with the applicant at the local US embassy. All original documents should be available.
8. Visa is approved and stamped in applicant’s passport.
Conditional Green Card is issued. Applicant and family must enter the US within 180 days.
9. Applicant and family filed the I-829 to remove the condition.
10. Investment return in 5 years (it differs on the projects)